In a context of digitization and optimization of collaborative work for their Directorates and Services, Town Hall of Saint Mandé has chosen to deploy the GoFAST Collaborative DMS platform.
The General Directorate of Town Hall Services is extremely involved in the project and wishes to promote the cross-sectional management of documents, as well as allow telecommuting.
Among the business requirements and needs :
- Access and modification of office files from any location or hardware support
- Monitoring of Community various projects
- Ability to comment and annotate documents for centralized and secure exchanges
- Management and distribution of the Town Council minutes and official records
- Collaborative work on Public Procurement
- Budget preparation in compliance with the processes
- Sharing of documents between the Directorates and especially between General Manager of Services and Deputy General manager
Support of Saint Mandé :
The Town Hall also asked the CEO-Vision team to support change management around the Digital Workplace.
With strong experience in the transformation around the GoFAST Collaborative DMS platform, our team offered support adapted to the start of the project.
After exploring and setting up an optimal tree structure of Collaborative Spaces, the business managers, particularly the Directors and Heads of Department, quickly took control of the essential functions.
To make it easier for users to join and get started, their training was conducted in the form of a business scenario / typical projects.
Business managers gradually load documents and users are strongly encouraged to migrate files stored on their PC to GoFAST, in their Private Space.
Saint-Mandé, a commune of the Greater Paris : Located in the Val-de-Marne department and the Île-de-France region, Saint-Mandé has more than 22,000 inhabitants.
The commune is part of Greater Paris and is twinned with 6 other cities in the world which involves the municipality in the social field.